The Best EDC Belt

I've been using KORE essential belts for 2 years. It is the most consistently worn belt I have and it keeps going.  It's the best all-around EDC gun belt that I've found and works very well for me.

You can visit Kore Essentials to see the full collection of leather gun belts and tactical gun belts at http://www.KoreEssentials.com



Nd Irish
Own 4 of them, tactical/casual and dress leather...the ratchet system is nice for all carry positions with multiple EDC's...luv them...buy once cry once...wish they made a true brown tactical for everyday wear...


Dennis b
I own a kore essentials gun belt with the x5. Love love it


BloodySoup74
I couldn't agree more, "They make a fine belt." I recieved my first belt a couple weeks ago and they are a great belt. I ordered the tactical black. I'll be ordering a leather belt from them soon. Fantastic belts!


Jerry Johnson II
Great belt Sir an thanks for showing them 1776.


RE B
I have 3 so far waiting for the OD green to come out this year.


ScottyM1959
I checked them out. They've been added to my wish list!


MDpolo
Nice review 1776. I own 2 of their leather belts. A black one and one 'dark' brown and I wear one or the other every day. So far they have been fantastic. Cheers!


AlphaRomeo-OneFive
I finally ordered a black Kore tactical belt and it just got here Saturday. I haven't opened it yet but am expecting to be in love with it. I hope it doesn't disappoint!


WickedSensation
Don’t know if they are the best but I own two and I have no interest in buying any other brand.


C Kim
Kore Essential Belts are what I wear. Looks good and does not look like a gun belt, I carry all day everyday and work with the public. No one has every noticed I'm carrying. 1/4" Ratchet is secure and better than all other Ratchet type knock offs. Ratchet surface is wider than the other brands.


Dennis b
I lost my "belt keeper" also


Simon Kovacs
Great belt, to bad it's made in China.....


Tim Robinson
My kore "tactical belt" has not held up well at all. The nylon is fraying all over the place, the plastic core is broken in several places and the buckle's teeth that latch onto the belt constantly slip off. That's been my experience anyway.


KORE BRAND
Tim - sorry to you may have a defective belt. Contact support@KoreEssentials.com  they can take care of you. Thanks




Hail to The_Rooster
The black tactical gun belt has been my go to for some time. It’s perfect for work as I can dress casual, jeans, boots, button down shirt of some kind or the company shirts which are 5.11 tactical polos.

I’m usually solo, at home or driving while on the clock. When on location usually by myself as well.

The only times I take off my edc is when I’m working with my hands overhead with certain coworkers and I may as well be open carrying at that point. Alone I don’t care. Edc does also get in the way when working up there but that’s not fault of the belt. It’s held up great


Pops Quest
Good review, I own 1 belt lol


Shawn Bowen
I love ratcheting belts. Started with a NEXT belt gun belt and loved it til it crapped out on me. Put up a video on it and got a second one from them and it did the same thing so I got the KORE black leather gun belt and it's been solid for over a year now and still looks new. So not all ratchet belts are created equal but KORE makes a quality solid product and when the time  comes for another belt (which I dont think will be anytime soon) itll be another KORE belt.


CaptSchark
KORE belts are awesome. They're my EDC and I haven't seen anything that would make me want to reconsider that. One item you didn't cover is the age old "bathroom problem" while carrying. With a KORE belt I can just loosen it, undo my pants, drop pants, do my business, and simply pull everything up when mission completed with a quick pull of the belt to tighten everything back up. I carry a pistol holster, a holster with multitool and light, and a spare mag holster. None have ever fallen off or dislodged during a pitstop.


heystarfish100
I don’t know what your looking at but to me it’s ugly as hell.


InAllSeriousness88
This might be your best video


View reply



Comments